La Paulée d'Anjou celebrates its 10th anniversary on june 27th 2022
This year, we celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Paulée d'Anjou. It would be so great to see you again on this occasion, Monday June 27th at the Château de Saumur, for a sunny reunion between lovers of Anjou wines.
This event brings together more than 90 organic wineries from Anjou Noir, Anjou Blanc (Saumur), Bourgueil and Saint-Nicolas de Bourgueil.
For the occasion, we have prepared a complete program:
During the day, from 10am – Château de Saumur
- Tasting of the cuvées proposed by more than 90 estates
- At 11am: Conference " The wines of Anjou, wines of civilization "
- With the participation of Erik Orsenna, Andrew Jefford, and Pascaline Lepeltier among others...
- Visit of the hillsides of Parnay, the Clos d'Entre les Murs, etc.
- Guided boat tour on the Loire
- Lunch in Saumur
In the evening, from 7:30pm - Manège des Ecuyers
- Gala dinner prepared by 3 chefs from Anjou: Pascal Favre d'Anne, David Guitton, and Mickaël Pihours
- With a focus on organic and local products
- Tasting of old vintages at the vintners’ table
To participate, simply go to www.pauleedanjou.com
And don’t wait too much, places are limited!
If you would like to know more about the 10th Paulée d'Anjou, you may read our press release.